Thursday, February 17, 2005

Little piggy shoes - Kate



So, here are the finished shoes, with little pig faces that face Zora, so that she can look at them on her feet - once she starts doing that. I am addicted - I can see her having her own little shoe rack, with tons of these.

This picture doesn't do them justice, somehow. They are a lot cuter in person.

I'll post a picture of her with them on soon. They are still a little damp, so I haven't put them on her yet.

These were dyed blue first - with Berry Blue koolaid. I would recommend dyeing the wool first. I just did it this way because I wanted to test out the shoes before investing any dyeing time and energy. Then I made the piggy faces with some wool dyed with the Pink koolaid - can't remember what that flavor is called, and then sewed them on the top.

Again - the pattern is at:
http://www.poopockets.com/free/footies/footies.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home