Thursday, January 12, 2006

Corners of my home - weeks one and two

Week 2:
I am participating in a flickr group started by soulemama called Corners of My Home. The idea is to honor the places in our homes that we are especially fond of. These are my contribution for this week - our newly established side yard. Zora's daddy just put up that little picket fence (soon to be gated) so that she'd have a safe, sticker free place to roam. There are big plans for this area - soon to be our one little area of grass (Arizonaans) and a little play house will be built there in the far corner, with a little sandbox next to it. And, we can eat lunch out there. Can you believe that we are able to have lunch outside in our t-shirts in January? Our extreme stay-inside- weather will come in the summertime. Now, we are livin it up!
The first week I posted these of the wall of plants in our bedroom:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home