Friday, January 27, 2006

Mother Bear - Maybe


I made this bear for the Mother Bear Project. I was very careful to keep him out of Zora's view, so that she wouldn't fall in love with him. Then, once he was made, I realized how much I hated the color combo that I chose - his yellow shirt and sea green pants. I thought he was pretty ugly. So, I made him a skirt! Now he is just lovely! It is amazing what a plum colored skirt will do to a bear! It brought the other colors together perfectly. Unfortunately, Zora saw him as I was knitting the skirt onto him, and it was love at first sight. Now I am not sure if she will be able to let him go all the way to Africa.
I might just have to make another bear to send off. And be more careful next time! I still haven't decided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home