Friday, February 03, 2006

Loving My Yoke Vest!

Finally, I have some pictures of the yoke vest from Loop d Loop. I finished it well over a month ago. I adore it. A few problems at the end - one part of the instructions wasn't clear, but Teva cleared it up for me within hours through email - then added it to the errata.
I used the yarn that was called for - the Filtes King Van Dyck. I am so pleased with this yarn! I read a lot of mixed comments and worries about it in blogland, and seriously considered finding a replacement because of it. I am so glad I didn't. It is like wearing a cloud - it is so light, soft, and not at all stuffy or too hot. I wore it out in 75 degree weather, and felt perfectly comfortable. When Zora saw me in it for the first time, she reached out to give me a big hug!
Here it is:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home