Tuesday, January 23, 2007

bear hat and some SNOW!

is this for real?

Zora likes her kitty hat so much, I decided to make a bear one as well. This girl is seriously into Goldilocks and the 3 bears, so anything "bear" is fine by her! I had this yarn left over from making a moebius basket.

On a side note, this is the first time that this desert creature has set foot in snow! I did go into labor with her during a snow, but that was when we lived in northern AZ. Once she was born, the sun came out and the snow started to melt. And then we moved south!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chickenbells said...

What a wonderful hat...you know I have a penchant for hats with ears too! And all the snow...I hope she enjoyed it...

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this hat - and the photo - which I saw at Flickr. But, I love, too, that there was also snow when she was born. As you know, we live in SF, so we don't see snow. But, on the day my oldest was born, there was snow in the highest altitudes around us. We had sort of a magical story we repeated to the baby many times the first two years that always began... "On the day you were born, there was snow in the mountains all around the city..." Seeing your post brought that immediately to mind!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home