Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tropicana Socks

Here are my new Tropicana Socks, pattern from the latest MagKnits. I used Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Glenwood.
I just cast on for a baby sized pair to match - we'll see if it works out, as the pattern doesn't have baby-sizing on it. It is an 11 stitch repeat with a cast on of 55 stitches, so I started Zora's with 33.
I love them. They make me think of bird feathers.


It is fun modelling for sock photos - during this shoot, I thought a lot about foot models and their unacknowledged talent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chickenbells said...

Yes, not much is said about foot models...but I'm thinking after witnessing your raw foot tallent, that you could certainly get a portfollio together and be famous!

OH...and the knitting's nice too!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home